A couple of quick reminders
1. There is no warming up before the game in the PENALTY AREAS!
2. The rain out hotline is (816) 336-6300 - you must access the league where the game is to be played that day. There will be occasions where some leagues may be forced to cancel and others will be playing
3. U14/15 Boys & Girls will play 35 minute halves
4. U7 and U8 do kick-ins not throw-ins
5. U8 and below ALL KICKS ARE INDIRECT
6. Too many DUAL CARDED PLAYERS will not be a consideration for re-scheduling a game
All teams must present to the referees before each game their player and coach ID cards and a copy of their roster.
Teams must supply to the referees before each game a completed sticky back lineup card.
Both teams will be on one sideline, parents on other. Only carded players and coaches of players sideline.
NO HEADING the ball at U11 and below. Divisions of combined U11 & U12 will follow the no heading rule.
are accomplished by contacting the opposing coach or team manager to work out at least 2 times where both teams are available and then contact the HOME league to re-schedule the game. BOTH COACHES MUST AGREE TO THE GAME CHANGE! Coach/Manager information is available by clicking box with a question mark inside that is next to each game on the schedule.