Get text messages and email on game conditions
A couple of quick reminders
1. There is no warming up before the game in the PENALTY AREAS!
2. The rain out hotline is (913) 599-9959- you must access the league
where the game is to be played that day. There will be occasions where
some leagues may be forced to cancel and others will be playing
3. U14/15 Boys & Girls will play 35 minute halves
4. U7 and U8 do kick-ins not throw-ins
5. U8 and below ALL KICKS ARE INDIRECT
6. Reschedules are accomplished by contacting the opposing
coach or team manager to work out at least 3 times where both teams are
available and then contact the
HOME league to re-schedule the game.
BOTH COACHES MUST AGREE TO THE
GAME CHANGE! Coach/Manager information is available by clicking
box with a question mark inside that is next to each game on the
7. Too many
DUAL CARDED PLAYERS will not be a consideration for re-scheduling a game
All teams must present to the referees before each game
their player and coach ID cards, and a copy of their roster.
Teams must supply to the referees before each game a
completed sticky back lineup card.
Spring 2014 Schedules